St. Petersburg Furnace Repair and Maintenance
Did your furnace suddenly break down in the middle of a frigid night? Maybe it doesn’t seem to perform as well as it used to. Whatever your heating problems, Hales AC has the solution.
We’re the leading furnace contractor in St. Petersburg, FL, and the surrounding area. When you call us, you can expect reliable, on-time service from our knowledgeable and friendly team. We’ll diagnose the problem quickly and provide flat-rate pricing for your furnace service.
A new furnace installation might save you money in the long run if your unit is over a decade old and prone to many issues. Contact our trusted technicians in St. Petersburg, FL, for insight.
Signs You Need 24-Hour Furnace Repair
How do you know if your unit needs professional furnace repair? Here are some common situations to watch out for:
- The unit won’t turn on: When it’s cold out, and your heating won’t turn on, you can rest easy knowing that our HVAC technicians are just a phone call away.
- Faulty pilot light: When your pilot light won’t stay lit or has an oddly colored flame, it might be due to a broken thermocouple, dirty burner, or clogged gas furnace line. Turn off your heating and call us immediately.
- Carbon monoxide detector keeps going off: If you have a carbon monoxide detector in your home, pay attention to it. Other signs of high carbon monoxide levels include headaches, dizziness, and nausea. Evacuate and immediately call for help.
- Electrical issues: Sparks, acrid odors, and poor performance all signal the need for electric furnace repair. Shut down your main power switch and contact us as soon as possible.
- Rotten egg odors: Do you own a gas furnace? If you smell sulfur near your unit, it’s time to call an HVAC professional.
Don’t hesitate to call for furnace repair and maintenance if you encounter any of these issues. We provide 24-hour service with no additional fees, even on weekends and holidays!